The Milk Bar™ Classic 40, 50 or 60 teat, single or tandem axle mobile feeders are simple and easy to use. They feature:
- a round 500 or 750 litre tank (eliminating milk surge for superior stability) mounted on a galvanised trailer providing a low centre of gravity
- a tank with a secure flip lid and content gradients marked at 50 litre intervals
- a tank that is level with the two manifolds, each manifold holding 125 or 150 litres
- two 25 mm taps to quickly transfer the required volume of milk into each manifold (and the tank will drain completely)
- a manual leveler to ensure an even flow of milk to all teats, whether the feeder is attached to a vehicle or not and the ability to alter the weight on the drawbar for balance
- no pipes or plumbing to clog and trap bacteria thus making the units easy to clean.